- Printed in house by the artist and photographer himself, M E Miller, for the ultimate in quality control!
- Mike personally inspects each print, then signs each one by hand.
- A giclee (pronounced 'zhee clay', a French word meaning 'to spray') is a fine art print of an original artwork. Our giclees are printed
on Epson Enhanced Matte paper using an Epson Stylus Pro 7800 printer.
- Rich, vibrant colors will not fade for over 100 years (framed under UV filtering glass) - unframed they will last at least 45 years
before any noticeable fading occurs
- Every image is offered in sizes from 8" x 10" to 16" x 20"
- Shipped un-framed so you can select matting and framing to suit your tastes
- Giclees are slipped in a clear, protective sleeve, then shipped to you rolled in a tube. We recommend that you take your giclee out
of the tube and store it flat if you do not plan to mat and frame it right away.